The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the
consent of a parent or legal guardian.
These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings,
or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms
of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of Art2Day you agree to be
bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees
- All prices and availability of Art works are subject to change without prior notice
at the sole discretion of Art2Day.
- Art2Day reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a Artwork that
is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has
been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment
has been processed by Art2Day, the same shall be credited to your credit card account
and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Art2Day will not
be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will
be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site shall not be
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong
name or address) any extra cost incurred by Art2Day for redelivery shall be claimed
from the User placing the order.
- Art2Day shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased Artworks by
the Couriers, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control
- If the customer is not satisfied with an original art piece purchased through Art2Day,
by any reason whatsoever, you can mail the merchandise back with in 7 days to our
Pune office for a full refund (minus shipping and handling). We cannot refund any
charges associated with custom framing.
- Art2Day assumes full responsibility for insuring all products shipped to our customers.
Art2Day does not insure returns and strongly advises that the customers returning
the products make the appropriate insurance arrangements. Any duties and taxes applicable
on return of the paintings will be to Customers Account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Art2Day reserves the
right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the
User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not
to be true (wholly or partly), Art2Day has the right in its sole discretion to reject
the registration and debar the User from using the Services of Art2Day.
- Art2Day will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the
services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting
from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may
occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability
also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer
virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to,
alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior,
negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of Art2Day is at the User's
sole risk. The Service(s) of Art2Day Shopping is provided on an "as is"
basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Art2Day. its affiliates,
employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind,
whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results
that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability
or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service.
- Art2Day does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information;
although Art2Day current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such
confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express
take place between the vendors and the User.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
The Courts at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising
out of this agreement.